Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you (User/You/Customer or any 3rd party) and Quvisor.com.
Quvisor.com reserves the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. To familiarize yourself with any modifications, you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
(1) SUBJECT TO USE AND CONDUCT
- In order to access our Resources on Quvisor.com (online or offline), you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as contact details, email, identification, phone number, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources from Quvisor.com. You agree that information you provided will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. Engaging in any activity that disrupts our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information (If any) associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- We may/do provide various open communication tools or interfaces on our website, such as blog posts, blog comments, public chat, forums, It is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that
- Is abusive, defamatory, degrading, deceptive, fraudulent, harassing, illegal, intimidating, invasive threatening, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- pose / Impersonates any person or entity, including any estartindia Private Limited employees or representatives.
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unwanted advertising.
- Infringes on any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party
We do have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise objectionable, offensive , inaccurate, harmful, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
(3) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services Quvisor.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, downtime, or loss of access to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
(4) COPYRIGHTS / TRADEMARKS
All content and materials available on Quvisor.com, including but not limited to website name, logos, code, text, images and graphics, are the intellectual property of Quvisor.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Quvisor.com.
(5) TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that at our sole discretion, on the ground of any abusive activity or breach of this User Agreement, suspected illegal, or fraudulent, we may, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
(6) GOVERNING LAW
This website is controlled by Team Quvisor located in the state of Delhi, India. It can be accessed by most of the cities around the nation, India or worldwide. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Delhi, India. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
(7) CANCELLATION AND REFUND
Refunds will be given only in the case of cancellation or non-performance of service by Quvisor.com
QUVISOR.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED